In addition to hexies, I've been on a bit of a selvage kick lately. I cleaned the sewing room recently and put all the selvages I've saved in one place (now there's a tricky bit of organization!) and discovered that when they are all together, there is a HUGE BAG full of them. So I got them out for a special project the other day that I can't show anyone yet... But the idea of them just sitting there was bugging me, so I decided I would use them in this little pouch.
Selvages on the front... Selvages on the back... I was very free with them, you see!
It's slightly oversized - it measures 8" x 8", so someone should be able to fit some serious stuff in there. And I used my spoonflower print for the lining with a little scrappy split pocket inside. And I put the zipper in so that it would open all the way.
So, all in all, a quick and easy little project. I'm pretty happy with the results.