3. 3 x 6 Bee Blocks - I thought I had enough of these aqua & red blocks to make one quilt. Turns out I had enough blocks to make two quilts.
4. Citrus Quilts - I thought I had 10 blocks. Turned out I had 48 blocks! so I ended up making 3 quilts and asking for a few more from the most recent round of the 3x6 bee
5. Granny Squares Quilt. These blocks were from a couple of online bees in 2011, so I had plenty of squares to finish this quilt. It's one of my favorites, in fact. It's also the only quilt I've had the pleasure of quilting on a long arm (thank you, Marcy!) This one was finished in April.
6. The String Blocks Quilt was finished in October.
7. The Bow Tie Quilt was finished in September. I really had fun quilting this one. I called the quilting motif a Double Daisy, but the ladies in the guild thought it looked like Sand Dollars. Whatever it was, it is finished. Yay!
8. Bento Block Quilt - I finished this one in December.
9. Breath of Avignon Quilt - I haven't made any progress on this one, so it will be tops on the list for 2014.
11. My Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt is really coming along. I am actually amazed at the progress I've made on this one, so while it's not really finished, I'm not going to count this as a fail, either. It's a great project for wintertime, since it's all hand-stitched, so I'm going to put it on the list for 2014 again and see how far I get. I'm really pleased with my progress on this one.
12. I have made 2 Weekender Bags from the leftover HSTs from the Swoon quilt, so I'm going to count this one as finished, July, 2013.
13. I've made virtually no progress on my Basket Blocks quilt. It's still sitting there in it's little zip lock waiting for some attention. So this one is going to the top of the list for 2014.
There were a bunch of other finishes in 2013, and one day I will get around to figuring that out, but that's it for this list. While I didn't get to everything, I'm not going to beat myself up about that. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with what I did accomplish, and that's good enough. =)
I'm debating whether or not to try to do 14 in 2014. Is that too much? Especially considering that my WIP pile is considerably smaller than it was last year. There are these two unfinishes of course - the Breath of Avignon and the Basket Blocks.
It will be interesting to see what quilty pleasures 2014 brings, won't it?